Choose which your favorite snacks is and enjoy it at the time of the aperitif. With these recipes you will not have to worry about getting fat. Discover some of the best snacks you can have on hand when you have anxiety attacks. Snacks or snacks between meals can become our worst enemies when we try to lose weight. While at the moment they satisfy us, those little whims make us add unnecessary calories. The disadvantage is not to chop between meals but to choose foods of low nutritional quality. In fact, it is recommended to consume satiety and energy snacks that help boost the metabolism. Next we want you to share 5 snack options that you will like to have on hand.
1. Snacks of Yogurt with Nuts
Low-fat natural yogurt combined with a little bit of dried fruit is a simple and healthy recipe for snacking between meals. The recipe is an important source of fatty acids, amino acids and probiotics that, after being assimilated in the body, help improve metabolism and digestive health.
- ½ cup low-fat natural yogurt.
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts.
- Incorporate the natural yogurt in a bowl and combine it with the pieces of nuts.
- Enjoy this snack at mid-morning or in the afternoon.
2. Banana and Almond Milk Shake
This delicious recipe stands out among slimming snacks, not only because it helps to stop the anxiety to eat, but also because it is energetic and ideal to overcome the feeling of morning fatigue.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 glass of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Chop the ripe banana and mix it in the blender with the almond milk.
- After obtaining a homogeneous drink, sweeten it with honey.
- Enjoy this snack mid-morning or when you feel like eating.
- If you like, prepare it as a snack for the afternoon.
3. Roasted Chickpeas
Although it is not as popular a snack as the previous ones, roasted chickpeas are a great option to quench hunger without consuming more calories than necessary.
“This snack contains a good dose of omega 3, amino acids and antioxidants that promote weight loss and body care”.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- ½ cup of chickpeas.
- Salt to taste).
- Cayenne pepper (to taste).
- Sprinkle the olive oil on a roasting pan and then distribute the chickpeas on its surface.
- Put them to toast at 450ºC until crispy.
- When they acquire the desired texture, sprinkle them with a little salt and cayenne pepper.
- Take them to your place of work and enjoy them at midmorning.
4. Red Fruits with Cottage Cheese
This peculiar and delicious combination of ingredients gives us an interesting amount of proteins of high biological value and antioxidant compounds. Cottage cheese is a type of low-fat cheese that, because of its flavor, goes very well with fruits such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- ½ cup of red fruits
- 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese.
- Wash the red fruits well, drain them and use them with cottage cheese.
- In the morning, about 2 hours after breakfast, or, enjoy them in the afternoon snack.
5. Apple with Peanut Butter
The apple combined with the delicious flavor of peanut butter can become our favorite snack to soothe the desire to peck between meals. This fruit includes very few calories and, thanks to its contribution of fiber, it is satiating and digestive. However, you should moderate with the use of butter, since it contains fats.
- 1 apple.
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Wash the apple and cut it into several pieces.
- Try to leave the shell to take advantage of its fiber content.
- Then, take the peanut butter and apply a small amount to each piece.
Eat apple pieces when you feel anxious about eating. Do you dare to try these healthy snacks at home? If your plan is to lose weight and you feel anxiety between the main meals, do not hesitate to pamper your palate with these delicious snacks. Keep in mind that if you do not want to get fat, you should eat it in moderate portions. Remember, excesses are not good for your health.