Thanks to the properties of its ingredients this drink can be a great complement to support diets to lose weight purposes and optimize its result. People who struggle against the negative effects of overweight and obesity often look for alternative methods that help supplement the effects of their diet to lose weight. While there are many who promise miraculous methods to reach a healthy weight, the truth is that this process involves effort, discipline and perseverance. It is now known that, to avoid unwanted reactions, it is essential to adopt a healthy diet and a regular exercise routine. In addition to this, it is recognized that there are some “extra aids” whose intake can contribute to improve metabolic activity to burn fat more easily.
Among these options we find a natural drink of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon, which facilitates the detoxification of the body while promoting the burning of calories.
Drink of Green Tea, Pineapple and Cinnamon to Lose Weight
The drink of green tea, pineapple and cinnamon is a detoxifying and diuretic remedy that, after being ingested regularly, helps to reduce measures without suffering nutritional deficiencies or adverse reactions. It is a dietary supplement that, thanks to its contribution of nutrients, optimizes the work of the metabolism to facilitate the use of energy sources.
Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is one of the slimming products that can support the diet when you want to combat overweight. Although it has dozens of medicinal applications, it has become popular around the world for its ability to improve fat and calorie burning.
- It contains powerful antioxidants, which help reduce the accumulation of fat in the tissues of the body.
- Its diuretic properties combat fluid retention and help control excess inflammation.
- It has the ability to improve the process that filters toxins from the blood, preventing them from interfering with metabolic health.
- It helps lower high cholesterol levels and, in addition to this, curbs anxiety.
Benefits of Pineapple
Pineapple is a food suitable for all types of diets, not only because its calorie intake is low, but because it represents an important source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- It contains vitamins A and C, necessary to strengthen the immune system and reduce the risk of infections.
- Its contribution of bromelain, a powerful digestive enzyme, helps to reduce the accumulation of abdominal fat and improves the metabolism rate.
- This substance is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, so it is advised to prevent chronic diseases.
- It should be mentioned that it also acts as a natural diuretic, facilitating the elimination of fluids that cause inflammation in the tissues.
- It is a healthy and nutritious food that helps prolong the feeling of fullness.
Benefits of Cinnamon
Although many know it for its culinary uses, cinnamon is a medicinal species that, due to its properties, can contribute to weight loss.
- It’s essential oils and antioxidants act together to protect the body against the effects of free radicals.
- These support the functioning of metabolism, improving the processes that transform fats and sugars into energy sources.
- Its consumption in moderate amounts favors the control of the levels of sugar in the blood.
- It has detoxifying properties that help remove toxins that travel through the blood.
How to Prepare this Drink of Green Tea, Pineapple and Cinnamon?
This natural beverage can become your best supplement to lose weight without exposing your health or going hungry. Also, you can eat it at the beginning of the day, or when you feel anxious about food.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of green tea (5 g)
- 2 pineapple slices
- 2 tablespoons of honey (50 g)
- Boil a cup of water and add cinnamon powder.
- Leave it on a low heat for 2 minutes and then add the green tea.
- Wait for it to sit at room temperature, 8 or 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the juice from the pineapple slices.
- When the infusion is warm, add the pineapple juice and a couple of tablespoons of honey.
- Stir well so everything is well integrated and drink it warm.
- Eat the maximum drink 2 times a day.
- Repeat daily consumption, or at least 3 times a week.
Are you looking for support to lose weight? Do you need to detoxify your body? Go ahead and prepare this healthy drink to lose weight and include it in your diet.